- The Series 21 R is offered with soldered brass transducers (Series 21 MR), soldered steel
- The Y-line transmitters have an extremely small temperature error. This is achieved using an additional circuit containing a temperature sensor that subdivides the temperature range into fields that are 1,5 Kelvin (K) wide. The TK zero and TK compensation values are calculated for each field and programmed into the additional circuit. During operation, these values are fed into the analogue signal path depending on the temperature.
- Rigid process connection, non-rotatable body
- Reading of adjusted values without tools
- Secure programming through recessed pushbutton and keylock
- Permanent indication of pressure (bar,psi, kPa, MPa, misc)
- Peak pressure memory