- The new structure for the generation of the magnetic field, the innovative route of the signal generated by the electrodes, provide a sensor with an extremely wide measurement range: EL= Extended Linearity.
- The MUT2770 sensors are suitable for wide pipes under maximum pressure of 16 bar in the standard version (as indicated in Table 1 and 2). They are made of a 47mm probe, which has to be inserted into the tube for 1/8 of its internal diameter. As all magnetic meters, they can be used to measure liquids flow rates with electrical conductivity of 5 μS/cm minimum.
- Better than 1% linearity.
- ±0.2% of repeatability.
- ±1% of accuracy at velocity above 0.6ft/s (0.2m/s).
- Positive / negative / net flow totalizer.
- Proprietary low-voltage transmission and self-adaptation technologies.
- Anti-interference design.
- Dual CPU. 100 Pico-second time measurement resolution.